Third Party Liability Claims Service
In addition to providing accident reporting service to our clients, Our dedicated claims department is actively involved in processing and collecting third party property damage claims for our clients and general public for a very nominal fee. Please note that we do not charge any fee until we collect your money from the other insurance carrier.
Please bring in the following to your closest Pearland Office if you would like to experience our state of the art Claims Processing and Collection services;
- Drivers License
- Insurance & Registration Cards
- Police Report (if applicable) & MV-104
- Pictures of the accident & damage to your vehicle
- An itemized estimate (if the vehicle has not yet repaired)
- An itemized bill with PAID RECEIPT (if the vehicle has already been repaired)
- Proof of your income (if you plan to claim for loss of income due to unavialability of Commercial/For Hire Vehicle)
If you have any questions or would like to report a claim please email Claims@PearlandNY.com.